- Cooking Time: 35 to 43 minutes
- Servings: 8 to 10
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 box Yellow cake mix or chocolate
- (all ingredients for cake mix- eggs, oil and water)
- 18 minature butterfingers chopped
- 1 jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 large container of coolwhip
- 1 can eagle brand milk
- Bake cake as instructed on the box using the ingredients called for. Once cake is removed from the oven, poke hole all through the cake using the butt end of a wooden spoon. Immediately pour the can of eagle brand over the cake, then top with caramel ice cream topping. Using 1/2 of your butterfingers, sprinkle over the ice cream topping.
- TIP: microwave ice cream topping for 15 to 25 seconds.
- Allow cake to completely cool before topping with Coolwhip.
- Sprinkle remainder butterfingers over top.
NotesI am a lover of Butterfinger candy bars, so I thought why not come up with a cake that I would enjoy as much as the butterfingers.
Submitted by: "Brenda Pagel"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce