- Cooking Time: 9 to 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 6 T sugar
- 6 T brown sugar
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 1/2 t vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 c plus 2 T whole wheat flour
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 2 cups chopped Butterfingers
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat the butter, sugars, salt, and vanilla until combined.
- Beat in egg.
- Whisk together the flours and baking soda.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture.
- Add in butterfingers and stir.
- Shape into 1 1/2 inch balls and drop them about 3 inchs apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes.
NotesThis is what I came up with this year to use up the leftover Halloween cookies. I made them big.