- Cooking Time: 9 to 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 6 T sugar
- 6 T brown sugar
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 1/2 t vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 c plus 2 T whole wheat flour
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 2 cups chopped Butterfingers
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat the butter, sugars, salt, and vanilla until combined.
- Beat in egg.
- Whisk together the flours and baking soda.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture.
- Add in butterfingers and stir.
- Shape into 1 1/2 inch balls and drop them about 3 inchs apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes.
NotesThis is what I came up with this year to use up the leftover Halloween cookies. I made them big.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More