- Cooking Time: 9 to 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 6 T sugar
- 6 T brown sugar
- 1/4 t salt
- 1 1/2 t vanilla
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 c plus 2 T whole wheat flour
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 2 cups chopped Butterfingers
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Beat the butter, sugars, salt, and vanilla until combined.
- Beat in egg.
- Whisk together the flours and baking soda.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture.
- Add in butterfingers and stir.
- Shape into 1 1/2 inch balls and drop them about 3 inchs apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes.
NotesThis is what I came up with this year to use up the leftover Halloween cookies. I made them big.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More