- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 9 (21 grams each) Nestle Butterfinger Fun Size candy bars
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine
- 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Combine popcorn and chopped Butterfinger bars.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat and stir in marshmallows.
- Heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows melt.
- Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Spray hands with cooking spray.
- Form into six 3-inch balls.
- Place on waxed paper to cool and store in airtight container.
NotesFancy popcorn balls the kids will love!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More