BackstoryNo one will ever know you didn't spend hours making these fancy looking rolls for Easter dinner.
Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1872
- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- soft butter or squeeze margarine
- Using 1 Texas™ roll (or 2 dinner rolls combined into a ball), make 4 or 5 deep cuts into each roll with scissors, cutting nearly to the bottom.
- Brush butter or squeeze margarine into each cut and place rolls in sprayed muffin cups.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More