- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- soft butter or squeeze margarine
- Using 1 Texas™ roll (or 2 dinner rolls combined into a ball), make 4 or 5 deep cuts into each roll with scissors, cutting nearly to the bottom.
- Brush butter or squeeze margarine into each cut and place rolls in sprayed muffin cups.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesNo one will ever know you didn't spend hours making these fancy looking rolls for Easter dinner.
Full Recipe: http://rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1872
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More