- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 30
BackstoryI used this for a birthday party at my FCE Club a few years back. Wish I had gotten a photo. Just make it fancy or plain.
- Sheet cake. Size is by choice.
- Buttercream Icing.
- Icing Colors.
- (Think of the many butterfly colors)
- Red String Licorice & candy of all kinds, colors & shapes
- Using pattern cut out the butterfly, as big or small as you need.
- Place cake on plater or stiff cardboard, covered with foil. Attach wings to body using buttercream icing.
- Tint white buttercream icing using the various icing colors. Ice Cake.
- Add decorations: Red string licorice use for antenna. Decorate with candies. Have fun!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Easy Halloween Cookies
Best Boiled Egg
Original Grape Nuts Bread Recipe from 1940’sSee More