- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 30
- Sheet cake. Size is by choice.
- Buttercream Icing.
- Icing Colors.
- (Think of the many butterfly colors)
- Red String Licorice & candy of all kinds, colors & shapes
- Using pattern cut out the butterfly, as big or small as you need.
- Place cake on plater or stiff cardboard, covered with foil. Attach wings to body using buttercream icing.
- Tint white buttercream icing using the various icing colors. Ice Cake.
- Add decorations: Red string licorice use for antenna. Decorate with candies. Have fun!
NotesI used this for a birthday party at my FCE Club a few years back. Wish I had gotten a photo. Just make it fancy or plain.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More