- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 30
- Sheet cake. Size is by choice.
- Buttercream Icing.
- Icing Colors.
- (Think of the many butterfly colors)
- Red String Licorice & candy of all kinds, colors & shapes
- Using pattern cut out the butterfly, as big or small as you need.
- Place cake on plater or stiff cardboard, covered with foil. Attach wings to body using buttercream icing.
- Tint white buttercream icing using the various icing colors. Ice Cake.
- Add decorations: Red string licorice use for antenna. Decorate with candies. Have fun!
NotesI used this for a birthday party at my FCE Club a few years back. Wish I had gotten a photo. Just make it fancy or plain.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
2 Point Home Made Yogurt
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More