- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 30
- Sheet cake. Size is by choice.
- Buttercream Icing.
- Icing Colors.
- (Think of the many butterfly colors)
- Red String Licorice & candy of all kinds, colors & shapes
- Using pattern cut out the butterfly, as big or small as you need.
- Place cake on plater or stiff cardboard, covered with foil. Attach wings to body using buttercream icing.
- Tint white buttercream icing using the various icing colors. Ice Cake.
- Add decorations: Red string licorice use for antenna. Decorate with candies. Have fun!
NotesI used this for a birthday party at my FCE Club a few years back. Wish I had gotten a photo. Just make it fancy or plain.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More