- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2-2/3 cups buttermilk, divided
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Pour butter into two 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pans. Pour 2 cups buttermilk into a
- shallow bowl. In another bowl, combine the flour, garlic salt, pepper and Creole seasoning.
- Dip chicken in buttermilk, then coat with flour mixture.
- Place bone side up in prepared pans.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25 minutes. Turn; bake 10 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
- In a small saucepan, combine the soup and remaining buttermilk; cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with chicken.
NotesThis is a MUST serve at our house!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More