BUTTERMILK BAKED CHICKEN~ T-N-T
- Servings: 8
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2-2/3 cups buttermilk, divided
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
Pour butter into two 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking pans. Pour 2 cups buttermilk into a
shallow bowl. In another bowl, combine the flour, garlic salt, pepper and Creole seasoning.
Dip chicken in buttermilk, then coat with flour mixture.
Place bone side up in prepared pans.
Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25 minutes. Turn; bake 10 minutes longer or until juices run clear.
In a small saucepan, combine the soup and remaining buttermilk; cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with chicken.