- Cooking Time: 3 mins
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1/4 c butter
- 2 c buttermilk
- 1 lg egg
- 1 1/2 c all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 - 3 tbs sugar
- chocolate chips
- Melt butter set aside to cool.
- Combine buttermilk and egg. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, soda and salt. (sift together)
- Stir in buttermilk and egg then butter, batter will be crepe like.
- Drop batter on griddle and sprinkle with chocolate chips, flip. Enjoy!
NotesI work for the airlines and one of the pilots I was flying with he and I started sharing stories about baking. I gave him my fudge recipe and he gave me his grandmothers pancake recipe. My son will come in from surfing with his friends and request pancakes for everyone. I will double the recipe to feed the hungry surfers. The pancakes have become a favorite with his friends.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Home cookingSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More