- Cooking Time: 17
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 120
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup + 2-3 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- Sift the flour and mix it with the salt and sugar and make a well in the center. Cream the yeast with the lukewarm milk and pour it into the well. Leave it about 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs, 1/2 cup soften butter and lukewarm buttermilk.
- Mix well for few minutes adding a little flour or milk if needed.
- In a greased bowl leave the dough to raise until it doubles in volume.
- Divide the dough in 2 balls and roll it out using a rolling-pin.
- Brush it with melted mutter and cut it into 12 triangles.
- Roll each triangle up starting with the wide side. Place them on baking trays and leave them to raise again.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350 F for 15-17 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More