- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 cup
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Combine buttermilk, sugar, butter, cornstarch, and baking soda in a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Cool slightly, and stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour over top while both are still warm.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More