- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 cup
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Combine buttermilk, sugar, butter, cornstarch, and baking soda in a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Cool slightly, and stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour over top while both are still warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More