- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 cup
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Combine buttermilk, sugar, butter, cornstarch, and baking soda in a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Cool slightly, and stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour over top while both are still warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More