- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1 cup
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter or margarine
- 1 1/2 tsp Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Combine buttermilk, sugar, butter, cornstarch, and baking soda in a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil.
- Cool slightly, and stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour over top while both are still warm.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
CustomFit Clean & TastySee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More