- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk, at room
- 1. Combine the yeast, whole wheat flour, all
- purpose flour, baking soda, salt, honey, oil, and
- buttermilk into pan of a bread machine.
- 2. If baking in bread machine use medium
- temperature setting.
- 3. If baking in an oven, use manual or dough
- cycle to knead dough. Remove from bread maker,
- and place in a greased loaf pan. Let rise until
- doubled in size. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F
- (175 degree C) oven for 25 minutes, or until
- bottom of loaf sounds hollow when tapped.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More