- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- CINNAMON PANCAKE MIX
- Newsgroup: rec.food.cooking
- Date: 11/22/1999
- Author: Nexis
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. baking powder
- 4-1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1-1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Tabs. Buttermilk powder
- In brown bag or 1 quart jar, combine all ingredients; seal bag or jar, adding dried fruits (apples are especially good!) if necessary to fill small gaps.
- GIFT TAG DIRECTIONS:
- In medium bowl, combine 3/4 c. water, 1 egg, and 2 T. salad oil. With fork, blend in 1-1/3 c. pancake mix until moistened but still lumpy. Cook on lightly greased griddle or skillet. Makes about 10 5" pancakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More