- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- For pancakes:
- Place 1 cup mix into a medium mixing bowl.
- Beat 1 egg, 1Tbsp melted butter, 1/2 cup buttermilk, 1/2 cup milk and 1/4 tsp vanila together, pour into dry mix, and stir together until just combined.
- Let the mixture rest 1-2 minutes.
- Use 1/3 cup batter for each pancake.
- Makes 6 4-inch pancakes.
- For waffles:
- Place 1 cup mix into a medium mixing bowl
- Beat 1 egg, 1 Tbsp melted butter, 3/4 cup buttermilk, 1/4 tsp vanila together, and stir into dry mix until just combined.
- Makes 4 5-inch square waffles.
NotesMix from Country living magazine.
Hoping to try it next time the extended family comes to visit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More