- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- For pancakes:
- Place 1 cup mix into a medium mixing bowl.
- Beat 1 egg, 1Tbsp melted butter, 1/2 cup buttermilk, 1/2 cup milk and 1/4 tsp vanila together, pour into dry mix, and stir together until just combined.
- Let the mixture rest 1-2 minutes.
- Use 1/3 cup batter for each pancake.
- Makes 6 4-inch pancakes.
- For waffles:
- Place 1 cup mix into a medium mixing bowl
- Beat 1 egg, 1 Tbsp melted butter, 3/4 cup buttermilk, 1/4 tsp vanila together, and stir into dry mix until just combined.
- Makes 4 5-inch square waffles.
NotesMix from Country living magazine.
Hoping to try it next time the extended family comes to visit.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More