- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryMix from Country living magazine.
Hoping to try it next time the extended family comes to visit.
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- For pancakes:
- Place 1 cup mix into a medium mixing bowl.
- Beat 1 egg, 1Tbsp melted butter, 1/2 cup buttermilk, 1/2 cup milk and 1/4 tsp vanila together, pour into dry mix, and stir together until just combined.
- Let the mixture rest 1-2 minutes.
- Use 1/3 cup batter for each pancake.
- Makes 6 4-inch pancakes.
- For waffles:
- Place 1 cup mix into a medium mixing bowl
- Beat 1 egg, 1 Tbsp melted butter, 3/4 cup buttermilk, 1/4 tsp vanila together, and stir into dry mix until just combined.
- Makes 4 5-inch square waffles.