- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 pieces of chicken - thighs & drumsticks
- 2 bottles of prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1 small jar mayonnaise
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 box of wheat or corn flakes, crushed
- 1 cup tempura flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 dry packets ranch dressing
- Place chicken in a large container to marinate.
- In a separate bowl, combine the ranch dressing, mayo and milk.
- Pour marinade over chicken to coat.
- Marinate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine coating ingredients in a shallow pan.
- Dredge marinated chicken in coating mixture.
- Place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Spray tops of chicken with cooking spray to add color.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or when done.
- Allow chicken to sit for a few minutes before serving.
- Good warm or cold and can be reheated well.
NotesHere is another main dish I prepared for my picnic event:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More