- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 4 Eggs (Separated)
- 2 1/2 Cup Buttermilk
- 7 TBS. Melted butter or Shortening
- Beat eggs whites until stiff & set aside.
- Sift all dry ingredients.
- Beat egg yolks and add buttermilk & Shortening.
- Add Dry ingredients to wet ingredients and beat until creamy.
- Fold in Egg whites pour into hot waffle iron until golden brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More