- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups Flour
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 4 Eggs (Separated)
- 2 1/2 Cup Buttermilk
- 7 TBS. Melted butter or Shortening
- Beat eggs whites until stiff & set aside.
- Sift all dry ingredients.
- Beat egg yolks and add buttermilk & Shortening.
- Add Dry ingredients to wet ingredients and beat until creamy.
- Fold in Egg whites pour into hot waffle iron until golden brown.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More