BUTTERNUT SQUASH & PORK LOIN STEW
- 2 pounds Pork Loin cut into approx. 1 inch cubes
- ¼ cup olive oil for browning
- ½ cup flour to toss meat in
- 1 Butternut Squash peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 large yellow onions cut into wedges
- 10 cloves of garlic peeled
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 8oz bag of baby carrots
- 4 stalks of celery chopped
- 2 cans whole black olives (large or small)
- 1 8 oz package sliced Baby Bella mushrooms
- 4 cans chicken stock
- 1/3 cup Cabernet Sauvignon
- Herbs (I used all fresh from my garden, but you can substitute dried)
- 4 sage leaves
- 4 sprigs of oregano
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 4 sprigs of rosemary
- handful of basil leaves
This recipe is still being edited to fit into our new format. Please check back later for the complete recipe with directions.
I threw this stew together once during October and it was just the thing I needed to warm me up and get me ready for halloween.
No Reviews at this time.