- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 14oz Butternut Squash
- 1 2/3 C Brown Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/3 C Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 12 TBLS. Olive Oil
- handful Walnuts (optional)
- preheat oven to 350 F
- Chop raw Squash roughly and blend or process the heck out of them down to tiny bits. Add sugar, eggs, salt, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, olive oil and walnuts and process/blend til smoth.
- Fill cupcake paper things 3/4 full. Bake 20 minutes.
- (that's what he said, but I didn't find it to be enough time. Check to see if done by putting a clean knife into the middle of ye olde cupcake and it should come out clean - I went another 10 minutes).
- Let cool 10 minutes before Icing.
- Sour Cream Icing
- Mandarin (I used orange) Zest
- Lemon Zest
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- 2/3 C sour cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 TBLS confectioner Sugar
- Mix, taste, add zest/sour cream or sugar to taste.
NotesJamie Oliver Strikes AGAIN. Fantastico! My first ever cupcake and they rock.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Koken met Oma
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More