- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2.2 lb Butternut squash
- 1 Tbsp wasabi (or honey [to taste] if you can't handle the heat :P)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup + 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- Roast or steam the butternut squash.
- If you roast the squash, cut in pieces, then drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper first.
- Roast at 325F until soft, stirring frequently.
- Once squash has cooled, pass through a sieve or purée in a blender.
- Add lemon juice and wasabi and mix together. Season to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More