BUTTERNUT SQUASH DIP
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2.2 lb Butternut squash
- 1 Tbsp wasabi (or honey [to taste] if you can't handle the heat :P)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup + 1 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- Roast or steam the butternut squash.
- If you roast the squash, cut in pieces, then drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper first.
- Roast at 325F until soft, stirring frequently.
- Once squash has cooled, pass through a sieve or purée in a blender.
- Add lemon juice and wasabi and mix together. Season to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More