- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag of butternut squash ravioli
- 1 small bag of chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 2 tablespoons of sage (more if you like)
- pinch of fresh ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup of reserved water from ravioli
- Boil ravioli according to directions on package. Reserve 1/2 cup of the water used to boil the ravioli and place in a deep saute pan.
- When ravioli is cooked, place into reserved water along with olive oil, sage, EVOO, nutmeg, and walnuts.
- Cook just long enough to allow the flavors to blend.
Serve with a dollop of marinara on top....you don't have to do this, but I love the flavor blend. I used Barilla Tomato and Basil simply because it is my fav! ENJOY!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More