- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag of butternut squash ravioli
- 1 small bag of chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons EVOO
- 2 tablespoons of sage (more if you like)
- pinch of fresh ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup of reserved water from ravioli
- Boil ravioli according to directions on package. Reserve 1/2 cup of the water used to boil the ravioli and place in a deep saute pan.
- When ravioli is cooked, place into reserved water along with olive oil, sage, EVOO, nutmeg, and walnuts.
- Cook just long enough to allow the flavors to blend.
Serve with a dollop of marinara on top....you don't have to do this, but I love the flavor blend. I used Barilla Tomato and Basil simply because it is my fav! ENJOY!