- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large butternut squash, peeled and diced
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp of grated nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring chicken broth up to a boil and add squash, onions and garlic. Boil until squash is tender.
- Add squash mixture to blender and blend until smooth. May have to blend in portions to avoid over flow
- Return soup to the pot and reheat. Add grated nutmeg and salt/pepper to taste.
- Serve warm with a dollop of sour cream for added richness.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Short & SweetSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More