- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 10 to 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 lbs onion, chopped
- 2 oz unsalted butter
- 6 garlic cloves
- 6 lbs squash, cooked and cubed
- 2 quarts plus 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1½ cups honey
- ¾ cup sour cream (topping for soup)
- Sauté onion in butter until soft, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and squash.
- Stir in stock, cumin, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Simmer until squash is very soft.
- Puree, stir in cream and honey.
- Garnish each serving with sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More