- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 small instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small instant butterscotch pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 C water
- 1/2 C oil
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix cake ingredients together. Beat at least 5 minutes.
- Pour half cake mixture into 9 X 13 pan, top with half the mixture topping.
- Repeat with remaining cake mixture then topping.
- Bake at 350 for 45 - 55 minutes. Until golden brown and cooked through.
NotesThis is so yummy! It's not just a coffee cake but a dessert as well. My brother requests this cake for his birthday and my son loves it too. Very Good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
MidLife Road Trip's
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More