- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES Butter, softened
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (3 5/8-ounce) package butterscotch flavored pudding and pie filling mix*
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 to 8 medium (6 cups) cooking apples, peeled, sliced 1/8-inch
- Vanilla ice cream, if desired
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Combine all ingredients except apples and ice cream in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs (2 to 3 minutes).
- Combine apples and 1/2 cup crumb mixture in greased 2-quart round casserole.
- Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are fork tender.
- Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
NotesButterscotch pudding mix adds richness to this oatmeal apple dessert.
You can substitute 1 (3 5/8-ounce) package vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling mix instead of Butterscotch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More