BUTTERSCOTCH APPLE CRUMB DESSERT
- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES Butter, softened
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 (3 5/8-ounce) package butterscotch flavored pudding and pie filling mix*
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 to 8 medium (6 cups) cooking apples, peeled, sliced 1/8-inch
- Vanilla ice cream, if desired
Heat oven to 375F.
Combine all ingredients except apples and ice cream in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs (2 to 3 minutes).
Combine apples and 1/2 cup crumb mixture in greased 2-quart round casserole.
Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are fork tender.
Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
You can substitute 1 (3 5/8-ounce) package vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling mix instead of Butterscotch.