- Cooking Time: 30 to 35
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup butterscotch baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk and egg. Beat on low speed until blended, about 1 minute. Stir in pecans.
- Spread batter in prepared pan and sprinkle butterscotch chips evenly over top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More