- Cooking Time: 30 to 35
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (18-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup butterscotch baking chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 9 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, milk and egg. Beat on low speed until blended, about 1 minute. Stir in pecans.
- Spread batter in prepared pan and sprinkle butterscotch chips evenly over top.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
My Family Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More