- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- - Handful of marshmallows
- - 1- 2 tablespoons of butter
- - Splash of milk
- - about 1/2 cup hot chocolate mix or cocoa depending on your chocolate taste
- - Nutmeg
- - Cinnamon
- - Vanilla
- - Handful of butterscotch chips
- Melt butter in a small saucepan on medium heat. Add marshmallows and stir until melted. Add milk and stir until incorporated. Add hot chocolate mix or cocoa and stir. Lower heat and add cinnamon and nutmeg. Add chips, stir until completely melted.
NotesI had some disgusting hot chocolate mix that I didn't have a use for so I made something delicious that is liquid bliss.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More