- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is a quick and easy cake that the entire family will love!
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix without pudding in the mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) butterscotch-flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 12-cup Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs and cinnamon in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer at medium-high speed 2 minutes or until blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Invert cake onto serving plate; cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Get Real Gal's Guide to Eating CleanSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More