- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (18-1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix without pudding in the mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) butterscotch-flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 12-cup Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs and cinnamon in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer at medium-high speed 2 minutes or until blended. Stir in pecans. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Invert cake onto serving plate; cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
NotesThis is a quick and easy cake that the entire family will love!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More