- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 dz
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 11oz pkg butterscotch morsels, divided
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup salted cashew halves
- Preheat oven 350F
- In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs & sugar.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Press mixture firmly into bottom of a 13x9x2 in baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup butterscotch morsels with sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave at high in 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until butterscotch morsels have melted and mixture is smooth. (about 2 minutes total).
- Pour mixture evenly over prepared crust.
- Sprinkle with the remaining butterscotch and cashew halves.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
- Makes about 2 dozen bars
NotesI found this recipe in a Paula Deen magazine. If you like butterscotch...you will love this recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
The Social CookbookSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More