- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 dz
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 11oz pkg butterscotch morsels, divided
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup salted cashew halves
- Preheat oven 350F
- In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs & sugar.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Press mixture firmly into bottom of a 13x9x2 in baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup butterscotch morsels with sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave at high in 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until butterscotch morsels have melted and mixture is smooth. (about 2 minutes total).
- Pour mixture evenly over prepared crust.
- Sprinkle with the remaining butterscotch and cashew halves.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
- Makes about 2 dozen bars
NotesI found this recipe in a Paula Deen magazine. If you like butterscotch...you will love this recipe.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Bacon Wrapped Mushrooms
Spicy Chicken Ranch Hot Dip
Big Matt's babyback ribsSee More