- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 dz
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI found this recipe in a Paula Deen magazine. If you like butterscotch...you will love this recipe.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 11oz pkg butterscotch morsels, divided
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup salted cashew halves
- Preheat oven 350F
- In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs & sugar.
- Stir in melted butter.
- Press mixture firmly into bottom of a 13x9x2 in baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup butterscotch morsels with sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave at high in 30 second intervals, stirring after each, until butterscotch morsels have melted and mixture is smooth. (about 2 minutes total).
- Pour mixture evenly over prepared crust.
- Sprinkle with the remaining butterscotch and cashew halves.
- Bake 20-22 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
- Makes about 2 dozen bars