- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 oz) package Butterscotch chips
- 1 (6 ox) package chocolate chips
- Mix together and cook in microwave at 50%, uncovered, 2 to 4 minutes. Add 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, unsalted and 1 cup crushed ripple potato chips. Drop from teaspoon onto wax paper.
- This recipe for Butterscotch Chocolate Microwave Fudge serves/makes 6
- Ready in: less than 30 minutes
NotesEasy & oh so good. We make these every "movie night."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More