- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 oz) package Butterscotch chips
- 1 (6 ox) package chocolate chips
- Mix together and cook in microwave at 50%, uncovered, 2 to 4 minutes. Add 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, unsalted and 1 cup crushed ripple potato chips. Drop from teaspoon onto wax paper.
- This recipe for Butterscotch Chocolate Microwave Fudge serves/makes 6
- Ready in: less than 30 minutes
NotesEasy & oh so good. We make these every "movie night."
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More