BUTTERSCOTCH COFFEE CAKE
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 small instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small instant butterscotch pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 C water
- 1/2 C oil
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix cake ingredients together. Beat at least 5 minutes.
- Pour half cake mixture into 9 X 13 pan, top with half the mixture topping.
- Repeat with remaining cake mixture then topping.
- Bake at 350 for 45 - 55 minutes. Until golden brown and cooked through.
NotesThis is so yummy! It's not just a coffee cake but a dessert as well. My brother requests this cake for his birthday and my son loves it too. Very Good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More