- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 small instant vanilla pudding
- 1 small instant butterscotch pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 C water
- 1/2 C oil
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix cake ingredients together. Beat at least 5 minutes.
- Pour half cake mixture into 9 X 13 pan, top with half the mixture topping.
- Repeat with remaining cake mixture then topping.
- Bake at 350 for 45 - 55 minutes. Until golden brown and cooked through.
NotesThis is so yummy! It's not just a coffee cake but a dessert as well. My brother requests this cake for his birthday and my son loves it too. Very Good!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More