- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar until the mixture is fluffy. Add in vanilla and egg and mix well. Add salt, flour, and baking soda. Mix well. Stir in the crisp rice cereal and butterscotch chips.
- Drop dough by the rounded teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More