- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ½ cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar until the mixture is fluffy. Add in vanilla and egg and mix well. Add salt, flour, and baking soda. Mix well. Stir in the crisp rice cereal and butterscotch chips.
- Drop dough by the rounded teaspoon onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More