- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 16 oz. bag (plus 1/2 cup if you are adding marshmallows and M & M's) butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 can Chow Mein noodles
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (optional)
- 1 cup M & M's (optional)
- Melt butterscotch morsels.
- Add peanuts, Chow Mein noodles, M & M's and marshmallows.
- Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper.
- Cool and enjoy!
NotesYou can add just about anything to this. Kids eat this up. Some suggestions are pecans, raisins, rice krispies or pretzels. It's fun to have a lot of things out and let the kids decide what they want to add!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Recipes for Vitality
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More