- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 16 oz. bag (plus 1/2 cup if you are adding marshmallows and M & M's) butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 can Chow Mein noodles
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (optional)
- 1 cup M & M's (optional)
- Melt butterscotch morsels.
- Add peanuts, Chow Mein noodles, M & M's and marshmallows.
- Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper.
- Cool and enjoy!
NotesYou can add just about anything to this. Kids eat this up. Some suggestions are pecans, raisins, rice krispies or pretzels. It's fun to have a lot of things out and let the kids decide what they want to add!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Koken met OmaSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More