- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 15
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 16 oz. bag (plus 1/2 cup if you are adding marshmallows and M & M's) butterscotch morsels
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 can Chow Mein noodles
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (optional)
- 1 cup M & M's (optional)
- Melt butterscotch morsels.
- Add peanuts, Chow Mein noodles, M & M's and marshmallows.
- Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper.
- Cool and enjoy!
NotesYou can add just about anything to this. Kids eat this up. Some suggestions are pecans, raisins, rice krispies or pretzels. It's fun to have a lot of things out and let the kids decide what they want to add!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More