- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese, 1" cuts
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 large cool whip
- 3 cups milk
- 1 large instant butterscotch pudding
- Mix flour, nuts and butter and press into 9 x 13" baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and 1/2 of Cool Whip. Spread on top of crust.
- Mix milk and pudding until thickened and spread on top of cream layer then top with remaining cool whip.
NotesThis is a dessert my sister always brings when asked to bring a dessert. It is so fabulous!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More