- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 11 ounces Butterscotch Bits
- 6 1/2 ounces Cocktail Peanuts
- 5 ounces Chow Mein Noodles
- 4 Tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter
- Wax paper
- Place the peanuts, noodles, and peanut butter into a large bowl.
- Melt bits in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat 30 second cooking intervals until the bits are melted.
- Combine the melted bits with the peanuts, noodles, and peanut butter and stir until everything is coated.
- Use an ice cream scoop to shape the cookies and drop them onto the wax paper. Cool until hardened. If using a 1/4 cup scoop you should make approximately 21 cookies.
- To keep them from getting too soft store the cookies in the refrigerator.
It's all about that protein
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More