- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 11 ounces Butterscotch Bits
- 6 1/2 ounces Cocktail Peanuts
- 5 ounces Chow Mein Noodles
- 4 Tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter
- Wax paper
- Place the peanuts, noodles, and peanut butter into a large bowl.
- Melt bits in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat 30 second cooking intervals until the bits are melted.
- Combine the melted bits with the peanuts, noodles, and peanut butter and stir until everything is coated.
- Use an ice cream scoop to shape the cookies and drop them onto the wax paper. Cool until hardened. If using a 1/4 cup scoop you should make approximately 21 cookies.
- To keep them from getting too soft store the cookies in the refrigerator.
Jean’s Recipe File
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More