- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 stick oleo
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 2 pkg Instant Butterscotch Pudding
- Combine flour, oleo and nuts.
- Press into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake 15 min.
- Mix Cool Whip, Cream Cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Combine milk & pudding as directed.
- Pour over powdered sugar mixture.
- Cover with remaining Cool Whip and sprinkle with nuts.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and HomeworkSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More