- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 stick oleo
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 2 pkg Instant Butterscotch Pudding
- Combine flour, oleo and nuts.
- Press into a 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake 15 min.
- Mix Cool Whip, Cream Cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Combine milk & pudding as directed.
- Pour over powdered sugar mixture.
- Cover with remaining Cool Whip and sprinkle with nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
NFPG Recipe Collection
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More