- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Marshmallow Creme (9 1/2 ounces)
- 3/4 cup light cream
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup butterscotch chips (6 ounces)
- 5 (1 1/4 ounce) Heath bars, coarsely chopped
- Butter a 9-inch square pan.
- Stir sugar, Marshmallow Creme, cream and butter in a heavy 3-quart pan over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Boil for 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat' stir in chips until melted, then stir in toffee bar pieces. (Toffee bars may not melt completely.)
- Pour into prepared pan and chill until firm.
- Cut into small squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More