- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Marshmallow Creme (9 1/2 ounces)
- 3/4 cup light cream
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup butterscotch chips (6 ounces)
- 5 (1 1/4 ounce) Heath bars, coarsely chopped
- Butter a 9-inch square pan.
- Stir sugar, Marshmallow Creme, cream and butter in a heavy 3-quart pan over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Boil for 6 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat' stir in chips until melted, then stir in toffee bar pieces. (Toffee bars may not melt completely.)
- Pour into prepared pan and chill until firm.
- Cut into small squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More