- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- cups flour
- teaspoons baking powder
- teaspoon salt
- cup butter, cut in pieces
- cup milk
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. With a pastry blender, blend butter and flour until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- STIR in milk until dough forms and clears the sides of the bowl. Gather dough into a ball.
- PLACE a sheet of parchment on countertop and sprinkle lightly with flour. Place dough on floured parchment. Knead dough about 10 times. (Dough will feel light and soft, but not sticky.)
- PAT dough 1/2-inch thick. Cut into 2-inch biscuits, using a small biscuit cutter or glass dipped in flour. Place biscuits on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Push leftover bits of dough together; pat smooth and cut remaining biscuits.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More