- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- cups flour
- teaspoons baking powder
- teaspoon salt
- cup butter, cut in pieces
- cup milk
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds Parchment Paper; set aside.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. With a pastry blender, blend butter and flour until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- STIR in milk until dough forms and clears the sides of the bowl. Gather dough into a ball.
- PLACE a sheet of parchment on countertop and sprinkle lightly with flour. Place dough on floured parchment. Knead dough about 10 times. (Dough will feel light and soft, but not sticky.)
- PAT dough 1/2-inch thick. Cut into 2-inch biscuits, using a small biscuit cutter or glass dipped in flour. Place biscuits on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Push leftover bits of dough together; pat smooth and cut remaining biscuits.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More