- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- garlic salt
- Pour melted butter on an 11x17-inch baking sheet.
- Roll each roll to about 6-inches and then roll in butter until completely coated.
- Place cheese in separate bowl and roll buttered breadstick in cheese. Place breadsticks on baking sheet in 2 vertical rows of twelve each.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, if desired.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 F 20 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesThese cheesy-buttery breadsticks are the perfect addition to your next meal.