- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 25 mins
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- garlic salt
- Roll each roll into a 6-inch rope.
- Place butter and cheese in shallow bowls.
- Dip each rope into butter and then into Parmesan cheese.
- Place breadsticks on an 11x17-inch sprayed baking sheet in 2 rows of twelve each.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, if desired. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesThese cheesy-buttery breadsticks are the perfect addition to your next meal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More