- Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 25 mins
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- garlic salt
- Roll each roll into a 6-inch rope.
- Place butter and cheese in shallow bowls.
- Dip each rope into butter and then into Parmesan cheese.
- Place breadsticks on an 11x17-inch sprayed baking sheet in 2 rows of twelve each.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, if desired. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesThese cheesy-buttery breadsticks are the perfect addition to your next meal.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More