- Cooking Time: 30 - 35 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients but the rolls. Dip each roll into mixture. Place rolls in a bundt pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Pour any remaining butter mixture over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size or nearly to top of pan.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 30-35 minutes. Cover with foil the last 10 minutes of baking. Immediately after baking, invert on a serving platter.
NotesButter, onion, basil and garlic make this bundt a beautiful and savory table delight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Simple Homemade Favorites
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More