- Cooking Time: 30 - 35 mins
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a small bowl combine all ingredients but the rolls. Dip each roll into mixture. Place rolls in a bundt pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Pour any remaining butter mixture over rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size or nearly to top of pan.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 30-35 minutes. Cover with foil the last 10 minutes of baking. Immediately after baking, invert on a serving platter.
NotesButter, onion, basil and garlic make this bundt a beautiful and savory table delight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Get Fit With Good Food!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More