- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2-2 lbs ground beef
- chopped onions and garlic
- 1 can stewed tomatoes -- (16 oz)
- 1 can tomato sauce -- (8 oz)
- 1/2 head cabbage shredded
- 1 can kidney beans -- (16 oz)
- 1 can mushrooms -- (4 oz)
- Simmer for 1/2 hour thicken if too much juice. Serve over mashed potatoes.
NotesI got this from my old Supervisor.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More