- Cooking Time: 10-12 min
- Servings: 3-4 doz
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 box of any kind of cake mix that you like ( I do not recomend strawberry)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 egg
- you may add chocolate chips, nuts or dry friuts.
- dump everything in a bowl.
- mix very well.
- drop cookies in a cookie shet
- bake at 350 for 10-12 min
- whatch them carefuly they have a tendenci to burn fast.
NotesOne day I did no have any flour and I want to eat cookies. So I took a box of cake mix and used it instead of the regular flour. At the beguinig I put to much eggs and they were bad... then I put only one egg and one stick of butter then it worked out fine. you can make any kind. Very easy and fast.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Naked MacaronSee More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More