- Cooking Time: 10-12 min
- Servings: 3-4 doz
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 box of any kind of cake mix that you like ( I do not recomend strawberry)
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 egg
- you may add chocolate chips, nuts or dry friuts.
- dump everything in a bowl.
- mix very well.
- drop cookies in a cookie shet
- bake at 350 for 10-12 min
- whatch them carefuly they have a tendenci to burn fast.
NotesOne day I did no have any flour and I want to eat cookies. So I took a box of cake mix and used it instead of the regular flour. At the beguinig I put to much eggs and they were bad... then I put only one egg and one stick of butter then it worked out fine. you can make any kind. Very easy and fast.