- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- ¼ cup horseradish
- 1 Tbl. dry mustard
- 1 teasp. black pepper
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese
- In a microwaveable bowl, combine preserves, horseradish, mustard and pepper.
- Microwave 20 seconds to warm (just to facilitate the mixing), then mix thoroughly.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Place the cream cheese on a serving dish and pour the contents of the bowl over it.
- Serve with a variety of crackers and dippers.
NotesA friend made this at party some years ago. VERY addictive!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More