- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- ¼ cup horseradish
- 1 Tbl. dry mustard
- 1 teasp. black pepper
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese
- In a microwaveable bowl, combine preserves, horseradish, mustard and pepper.
- Microwave 20 seconds to warm (just to facilitate the mixing), then mix thoroughly.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Place the cream cheese on a serving dish and pour the contents of the bowl over it.
- Serve with a variety of crackers and dippers.
NotesA friend made this at party some years ago. VERY addictive!
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Breads and Pastry 101
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More