- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 cup pineapple preserves
- ¼ cup horseradish
- 1 Tbl. dry mustard
- 1 teasp. black pepper
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese
- In a microwaveable bowl, combine preserves, horseradish, mustard and pepper.
- Microwave 20 seconds to warm (just to facilitate the mixing), then mix thoroughly.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Place the cream cheese on a serving dish and pour the contents of the bowl over it.
- Serve with a variety of crackers and dippers.
NotesA friend made this at party some years ago. VERY addictive!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More