- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12-15
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c crushed graham crackers (approx. 16 squares)
- 1 c crushed saltines (about 30 squares)
- 1/2 c butter, melted
- 2 c cold milk
- 2 pkgs (3.4 oz each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 qt butter-pecan ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 oz) cool whip
- 1 Butterfinger candy bar (2.1 oz), chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the cracker crumbs and butter. Pat 3/4 of the mixture into an ungreased 13x9 pan. Refrigerate.
- In a bowl, whisk the milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes [it gets pretty thick.] Stir in ice cream until blended. Spread over crust. Spoon cool whip over pudding layer; spread evenly over top.
- Combine the chopped candy bar and the remaining crumb mixture; sprinkle over the whipped topping. Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours.
NotesPlan ahead as this needs to freeze.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More