- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 roll 18 oz refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- Yellow and orange sugar crystals
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Knead flour into dough until blened and smooth. Divide dough in half.
- Roll 1 half into a 9 inch circle.
- Cut circle in half, cut each half in quarters. Place wedges about 1 inch apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake 12 minutes until cookies are golden brown. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Heat corn syrup in a bowl in microwave until boiling.
- Pour yellow sugar crystals in a shallow bowl. Working with one cookie at a time, brush all but 1 inch from tip with heated corn syrup.
- Dip about 1/2 inch of rounded edge into yellow sugar.
- Sprinkle remaining brushed area with orange sugar to coat.
- Repeat with remaining cookies and sugar.
- Let set about 30 min. until dry.
- Heat white chocolate chips in microwave 1 min. until melted.
- Dip pointed end of cookies in chocolate, shaking off excess.
- Place on sheet of wax paper until set.
NotesThese cookies are really cute when made look like big Candy Corns.
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Bueno Foods' Green Chile Chicken Stew
Tex Mex Potato LatkesSee More