- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1 roll 18 oz refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- Yellow and orange sugar crystals
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Knead flour into dough until blened and smooth. Divide dough in half.
- Roll 1 half into a 9 inch circle.
- Cut circle in half, cut each half in quarters. Place wedges about 1 inch apart on prepared cookie sheet.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake 12 minutes until cookies are golden brown. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
- Heat corn syrup in a bowl in microwave until boiling.
- Pour yellow sugar crystals in a shallow bowl. Working with one cookie at a time, brush all but 1 inch from tip with heated corn syrup.
- Dip about 1/2 inch of rounded edge into yellow sugar.
- Sprinkle remaining brushed area with orange sugar to coat.
- Repeat with remaining cookies and sugar.
- Let set about 30 min. until dry.
- Heat white chocolate chips in microwave 1 min. until melted.
- Dip pointed end of cookies in chocolate, shaking off excess.
- Place on sheet of wax paper until set.
NotesThese cookies are really cute when made look like big Candy Corns.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Help Cookbook: Food and FriendshipSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More