- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup butter, unsalted
- 4 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 14 oz. soft caramels, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Line a 13” x 9” pan with nonstick foil.
- Melt together butter and chocolate over low heat, until smooth.
- Stir in eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla.
- Pour half the batter into pan and top with 1 cup chocolate chips.
- In a saucepan, melt together caramels and heavy cream over medium heat until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the caramel mixture over the batter already in pan and then spread the remaining batter on top and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake in 350°F oven about 35 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More