- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For glaze, combine the butter, sugars and cream in a saucepan.
- Cook until sugar is dissolved. Cool for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the confectioners' sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Drizzle over cooled loaves.
- Makes 2 loaves, serves 16
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More