- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/3 cups of light corn syrup
- 3 cups of light cream
- 1¼ teaspoons vanilla
- Place the sugar, syrup and 1 cup of the cream in a cold electric skillet.
- Set the control for 325, and stir until all
- ingredients are combined. Continue stirring as the mixture cooks.
- When the little light goes out, add 1 cup of cream,slowly, stirring constantly. Cook until the light goes out again(and the mixture will thicken). Stir constantly.
- Add the last cup of cream, slowly, continuing to stir. The light will come on, so continue stirring until the light goes out.
- Add the vanilla. Stir.
- Pour into a 9" x 9" cake pan. Do not scrape candy
- out of skillet.
- Cool before cutting. Wrap the squares of caramel
- in wax paper.
NotesMy grandmother makes everything in an electric skillet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Koken met OmaSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More