- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/8 teaspoon saffron
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cut each breast into 1 inch pieces. Sprinkle chicken with a 1/4 teaspoon each of salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, and cook until golden. Remove chicken, and set aside.
- Add green pepper, onions, and garlic to oil in skillet. Cook for 5 minutes. Add rice; cook and stir until rice is opaque, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in broth, white wine, saffron, and tomatoes. Stir in remaining salt, pepper, and paprika. Return to a boil. Cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Return chicken to the skillet, and cook to reheat. Stir in parsley.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More