- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/8 teaspoon saffron
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cut each breast into 1 inch pieces. Sprinkle chicken with a 1/4 teaspoon each of salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, and cook until golden. Remove chicken, and set aside.
- Add green pepper, onions, and garlic to oil in skillet. Cook for 5 minutes. Add rice; cook and stir until rice is opaque, 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in broth, white wine, saffron, and tomatoes. Stir in remaining salt, pepper, and paprika. Return to a boil. Cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Return chicken to the skillet, and cook to reheat. Stir in parsley.
NFPG Recipe Collection
Recipes for Vitality
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More