- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (1 inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1/2 cup each chopped onion and green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup CATTLEMEN'S® Southern Gold Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- Heat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in oven-proof skillet. Cook pork chops 5 minutes or until browned on both sides. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center. Stir beans around chops once during baking.
NotesYou don't have to be a professional chef to pull off this recipe for Carolina Baked Beans & Pork Chops. You can make it for TONIGHT with these easy instructions!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More