CAROLINA GOLDEN PORK CHOPS & BAKED BEANS
- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (1 inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1/2 cup each chopped onion and green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup CATTLEMEN'S® Southern Gold Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
Heat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in oven-proof skillet. Cook pork chops 5 minutes or until browned on both sides. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling.
Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center. Stir beans around chops once during baking.