- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (1 inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1/2 cup each chopped onion and green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup CATTLEMEN'S® Southern Gold Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- Heat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in oven-proof skillet. Cook pork chops 5 minutes or until browned on both sides. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center. Stir beans around chops once during baking.
NotesYou don't have to be a professional chef to pull off this recipe for Carolina Baked Beans & Pork Chops. You can make it for TONIGHT with these easy instructions!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More