- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryYou don't have to be a professional chef to pull off this recipe for Carolina Baked Beans & Pork Chops. You can make it for TONIGHT with these easy instructions!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (1 inch thick) boneless pork chops
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1/2 cup each chopped onion and green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup CATTLEMEN'S® Southern Gold Barbecue Sauce
- 2 tablespoons FRENCH'S® Classic Worcestershire Sauce
- Heat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in oven-proof skillet. Cook pork chops 5 minutes or until browned on both sides. Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling.
- Bake, uncovered, 30 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center. Stir beans around chops once during baking.