- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 20
- 3-1/2 lbs. carrots (peeled)
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp .baking powder
- 1 tbsp .vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 lb. butter
- powdered sugar
- Boil carrots until extra soft ,drain
- well . While carrots are warm
- add sugar, baking powder,
- & vanilla . Whip with mixer
- until smooth, add flour and mix
- well . Whip eggs , add to the
- mixture, add soften butter &
- blend well . Pour in a baking
- dish about half full as the souffle
- will rise .
- Bake @ 350 degrees. About
- 1 hour.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More